WazirX Will Support the Ethereum (ETH) Network Upgrade
WazirX will support the Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade.
- The Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade will take place at Ethereum block height of 15,050,000.
- Withdrawals of ETH & ERC-20 tokens are currently suspended until the upgrade is completed and the network is stable
- Deposits of ETH and ERC-20 tokens will be suspended starting from 3:30 PM IST on 28th June 2022.
- The trading of ETH and ERC-20 tokens will not be affected during the network upgrade.
- The Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade will occur at the Ethereum block height of 15,050,000. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- WazirX will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ETH and ERC-20 tokens in their WazirX accounts.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for ETH and ERC-20 tokens once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade, please refer to the following:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!