WazirX will delist USDC, USDP, and TUSD on 26th September 2022
WazirX has stopped deposits of USDC, USDP, and TUSD, and we will not support any new deposits. To enhance liquidity and capital efficiency for users, WazirX will implement BUSD Auto-Conversion for users' existing balances of USDC, USDP, and TUSD stablecoins at a 1:1 ratio. WazirX will :
- Support withdrawals of USDC, USDP, and TUSD till 5 PM IST on 23rd September 2022
Delist USDC, USDP, and TUSD spot market pairs at 07:30 AM IST on 26th September 2022
Here is the asset conversion schedule/process:
- USDC, USDP, and TUSD balances in user accounts after delisting will be automatically converted to BUSD. Auto-conversion will be done on or before 5th October.
- After the Auto-Conversion is completed, users will be able to withdraw USDC, USDP, or TUSD at a ratio of 1:1 from their BUSD balances.
- WazirX may amend the list of stablecoins eligible for auto-conversion.
- Users will be able to view their USDC, USDP, and TUSD balances under the BUSD-denominated account balance when the conversion is complete.
Thanks for your support!
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.