WazirX Will Support the Polymath (POLY) Mainnet Swap and Rebranding Plan to Polymesh (POLYX)
WazirX will support the Polymath (POLY) mainnet swap and rebranding plan to Polymesh (POLYX). Further details about this change are shown on the timeline below:
- Deposits and Withdrawals of Polymath (POLY) have been disabled.
- WazirX will delist all existing POLY trading pairs (POLY/INR, POLY/USDT, and POLY/BTC) on 14th October 2022 at 10:00 AM IST.
- Following this, WazirX will recover all POLY balances and being the distribution of POLYX to all eligible users at a ratio of 1 POLY = 1 POLYX
- Trading will then open for POLYX/USDT trading pair early next week. WazirX will make a separate announcement to notify the users.
For further information, please refer to the following:
- Polymesh (POLYX) asset information on the Polymesh Mainnet
- Polymesh Mainnet is Live!
- How to Use POLY to POLYX Bridge
Thanks for your support!
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins but will not be responsible for your trading losses.