ISKRA Token (ISK) Trading Competition
Event Duration: July 4, 2023, 08:00 UTC — July 18, 2023, 08:00 UTC
Prize Pool: 15,000 ISK
▶ Event eligibility requirement
A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/stake/PROB
Staking guide: https://www.probit.com/hc/360039717011-How-to-Stake-PROB
▶ Trade ISK, Earn ISK
A trading competition will be held for the ISK/USDT trading pair. A total of 15,000 ISK will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 930 ISK
2nd place: 911.25 ISK
3rd place: 892.5 ISK
4th place: 873.75 ISK
5th place: 855 ISK
6th place: 836.25 ISK
7th place: 817.5 ISK
8th place: 798.75 ISK
9th place: 780 ISK
10th place: 761.25 ISK
11th place: 742.5 ISK
12th place: 723.75 ISK
13th place: 705 ISK
14th place: 686.25 ISK
15th place: 667.5 ISK
16th place: 648.75 ISK
17th place: 630 ISK
18th place: 611.25 ISK
19th place: 592.5 ISK
20th place: 536.25 ISK
▶ Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
▶ Terms and Conditions
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB must be maintained and may not be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings are determined according to the total trading volume, converted into USDT.
- There may be differences between the leader board and the actual results due to periodically updated rankings.
- Rewards will be distributed to ProBit Global wallets within two weeks after the end of the Trading Competition.
- ProBit Global reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Global reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.