Pivotalcoin (PVC) Trading Competition
Event Duration: August 14, 2023, 08:00 UTC — August 28, 2023, 08:00 UTC
Prize Pool: 2,000 PVC
▶ Event eligibility requirement
A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/stake/PROB
Staking guide: https://www.probit.com/hc/360039717011-How-to-Stake-PROB
▶ Trade PVC, Earn PVC
A trading competition will be held for the PVC/BTC trading pair. A total of 2,000 PVC will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 230 PVC
2nd place: 190 PVC
3rd place: 170 PVC
4th place: 160 PVC
5th place: 150 PVC
6th place: 140 PVC
7th place: 130 PVC
8th place: 120 PVC
9th place: 110 PVC
10th place: 100 PVC
11th place: 90 PVC
12th place: 80 PVC
13th place: 70 PVC
14th place: 60 PVC
15th place: 50 PVC
16th place: 40 PVC
17th place: 35 PVC
18th place: 30 PVC
19th place: 25 PVC
20th place: 20 PVC
▶ Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
▶ Terms and Conditions
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB must be maintained and may not be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings are determined according to the total trading volume, converted into USDT.
- There may be differences between the leader board and the actual results due to periodically updated rankings.
- Rewards will be distributed to ProBit Global wallets within two weeks after the end of the Trading Competition.
- ProBit Global reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Global reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.