Galactix Zone (GXZ) Trading Competition
Event Duration: September 19, 2023, 07:00 UTC — October 3, 2023, 07:00 UTC
Prize Pool: 300,000 GXZ
▶ Event eligibility requirement
A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/stake/PROB
Staking guide: https://www.probit.com/hc/360039717011-How-to-Stake-PROB
▶ Trade GXZ, Earn GXZ
A trading competition will be held for the GXZ/USDT trading pair. A total of 300,000 GXZ will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 18,600 GXZ
2nd place: 18,225 GXZ
3rd place: 17,850 GXZ
4th place: 17,475 GXZ
5th place: 17,100 GXZ
6th place: 16,725 GXZ
7th place: 16,350 GXZ
8th place: 15,975 GXZ
9th place: 15,600 GXZ
10th place: 15,225 GXZ
11th place: 14,850 GXZ
12th place: 14,475 GXZ
13th place: 14,100 GXZ
14th place: 13,725 GXZ
15th place: 13,350 GXZ
16th place: 12,975 GXZ
17th place: 12,600 GXZ
18th place: 12,225 GXZ
19th place: 11,850 GXZ
20th place: 10,725 GXZ
▶ Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
▶ Terms and Conditions
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB must be maintained and may not be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings are determined according to the total trading volume, converted into USDT.
- There may be differences between the leader board and the actual results due to periodically updated rankings.
- Rewards will be distributed to ProBit Global wallets within two weeks after the end of the Trading Competition.
- ProBit Global reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Global reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.